10 Ways To Use This “Unhealthy” Food For Fat Loss
Ready for the #1 fat loss ingredient you can eat AND put on your hair and skin?
Here it is…
Conventional wisdom used to consider fats like coconut oil to be unhealthy. We now know this simply isn’t true.
In fact, coconut oil is actually a heart healthy food that can keep your body running smoother in a number different ways.
Just like any fat, you'd want to enjoy coconut oil in moderation. I'm not about to tell you eating spoonfuls of it every day is a way lose weight. It's simply one of the healthier fats you can choose.
Let’s look at some of the health benefits…
1. Studies have shown that coconut oil can help our bodies resists both viruses and bacteria that can cause illness.
2. And it helps fight off yeast, fungus, and candida infections.
3. Coconut oil can also positively affect our hormones for thyroid and blood sugar control. People who take coconut oil also tend to show improvements in how they handle blood sugar, because coconut can help improve insulin use within the body.
4. It can also boost thyroid function helping to increase metabolism, energy and endurance.
5. It improves digestion and helps your body to better absorb fat-soluble vitamins.
6. Despite previous false beliefs, coconut oil can also lower cholesterol. It has a saturated fat called lauric acid, a type of MCT. It’s been shown that lauric acid increases the good HDL cholesterol in the blood to help improve cholesterol levels. Coconut oil lowers cholesterol by promoting its conversion to pregnenolone, a molecule that is a precursor to many of the hormones our bodies need.
7. It can also help restore normal thyroid function. When the thyroid does not function optimally, it can contribute to higher levels of bad cholesterol.
8. Coconut oil can also help reduce abdominal fat. In a 2009 study with women who consumed 2 tablespoons of coconut oil daily for 12 weeks experienced a decrease in abdominal fat. Coconut fats have special fats called medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). It has been shown that breaking down these types of healthy fats in the liver leads to more efficient burning of energy.
9. Coconut oil is one of the best natural products for maintaining healthy hair. It helps in healthy growth of hair, provides a shiny complexion, and is effective in reducing the protein loss in damaged hair.
This is used extensively in the Indian sub-continent for hair care. Most of the people in these countries apply coconut oil on their hair daily after bathing. It’s an excellent conditioner and helps in the re-growth of damaged hair. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair.
10. Also use this natural product as a daily moisturizer for silky smooth skin without the side effects that other moisturizes can cause. And it delays wrinkles, sagging of skin, and will help with common skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema and other skin infections.
Hint: Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and massage through damp, clean hair. Leave it in overnight and wash out in the morning.
Also use it as a moisturizer all over your body after a shower.
If you don’t have coconut oil in your kitchen today, be sure to grab some the next time you’re at the grocery store. Just make sure it’s pure and organic coconut oil.
Yours in health,